Here is a provisional programme for the Spring term. Sessions will be updated as soon as possible.
- 25 January: Edward Paleit (City University): Tamburlaine’s Succession
- 1 February: KiRSe: Edward III playreading
- 8 February: KiSSiT: Ildiko Solti (Kingston): “The lever of form” – performance and philosophy in Shakespeare’s Hamlet
- 15 February: Claudia Olk (Freie Universität Berlin): ‘Winter without Journey’: Still lives in Shakespeare and Beckett
- 22 February: KiRSe: Double Falsehood playreading
- 8 March:
Richard Burt (University of Florida): OutBurts[CANCELLED]
- 10 March: KiSS Conference: ‘Infinite Jest: Shakespearean Afterlives’
- 15 March: KiRSe: Arden of Faversham playreading
- Monday 19 March: Yanis Varoufakis: Shake the Superflux (Rose Theatre Shakespeare Lecture)
- 22 March: KiSSiT: Sam Hall (Kingston): Utopia, Determinate Negation: Shakespeare, Cave, Mann and Simone
- 24-25 March: Global Shakespeare / KiSS Colloquium: Richard II
- 7 April: Lacan and Shakespeare (Shakespeare at the Temple)
- 21 April: BSA / KiSS Colloquium: Much Ado About Nothing
All events take place at the Rose Theatre, 24-26 High Street, Kingston-upon-Thames. Seminars commence at 18.30 and conferences at 10.00. Check back for updates!